вторник, 7 апреля 2009 г.

What do I know about Sarah Palin?


Hi all? Now I want to speak about Sarah Palin. 
What do I know about Sara? That the simple Russian person knows about Sara Palin? I know that she governor of the State of Alaska. I know that she is I know that it young beautiful women, mother of five children. She has won a title of the beauty queen in the Vasilla. Also has taken the third place at competition «Ms. Alaska» I know that Sara has refused to do abortion, having learnt that its future fifth child, Trig, suffers a syndrome of Down. I know that Sara Palin against the abortions. It fishes, goes for a drive on snowmobiles, conducts a healthy way of life. All it causes an arrangement to it. It possesses high qualities. It possesses high qualities. For these qualities it causes respect. It the worthy woman. 

But, what we still know about Sarah Palin? We know that because of its policy woods of Alaska are cut down, and the lake Lusilla, a valley pearl, becomes a waste hole. Policy Sary Pejlin has already destroyed for a long time all fish in lake. We know that Sarah Palin for working out of new gas and oil deposits in territory of the reserve making pride not only staff, but also all country. Still Sara has supported aggression of Georgia against Ossetia. It is difficult for understanding, how the woman, mother, can support destruction of civilians. As, mother of five children, can support bombs which kill and will cripple defenceless children, old men, women. I do not understand it.

Somehow sadly after that post became...

Reed more...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий